Founded by George Greguol and his partner Harry McBride, Twin City Auto Parts first opened it's doors in 1932.
At this time, business consisted strictly of selling used parts stripped from scrapped vehicles. This practice was continued until the 2nd World War, when due to the Government's need for metal, Twin City was required to distribute new and remanufactured parts.
Jim Greguol purchased the business from his father and continued to provide the services his father once had, helping the business continue to grow into what it has become today.
Now co-owned and operated by Jim's sons, Don and Terry, Twin City is still thriving and always looking for new business avenues. Twin City is also entering it's fourth generation as Jim's grandchildren have taken interest in the family run business.
Twin City is also entering it's fourth generation as Jim's grandson Steve is now involved in the family business.